Sunday, February 24, 2008
Wild weekend!
What a wild weekend we had. Tucker and a friend, Josh, came home for a couple of days . We miss Tuc when he is gone. He is always singing or making us laugh. He has a new toy. He bought a megaphone that makes all kinds of noises like sirens and other obnoxious sounds. Now he can be louder than anyone else! (like he isn't already) Did I mention that it also records voices so you can play it over and over? All for the amazing price of $7.99. I guess when you are a poor college student you have to find fun at the right price. It was good to have him home but he sure didn't feel good. Has that nasty cold and cough. Tamra seemed to enjoy getting to know Josh however....We all stayed up too late Fri. and Sat. so today at church it was really hard to pay attention. In Relief Society the good sister that taught the lesson was putting me to sleep and I was so afraid she would look and me and see my eyes roll back in my head as I slumped over in my seat. Just kidding but I hate that tired feeling. I'm just getting older! Can't keep up with the teenagers any more. Whew!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can just picture Tuck with that megaphone. Somehow that just suits his personality!
Has this Josh kid been warned there are OTHER older brothers he needs to get approval from?
Tucker is way louder than everyone else even without a mega-phone in hand. Glad you guys had a fun weekend and I hope you were able to sneak a nap in sometime yesterday or at least get to bed early to catch up on some of that lost sleep.
Sounds like you all had fun. I really hate that extreme tired feeling, I used to get that a lot on the way home from work. Nothing like a cozy, warm, quiet car to put me to sleep.
Post a Comment